Welcome to another edition of the OFF-WORLD NEWS Digest.
In the news ...
Now for some articles, art, music, videos, podcasts, fanfiction, and some miscellaneous!
- ‘Altered Carbon’ Creator Explains How Her Show Isn’t ‘Blade Runner’ — or Anything Else
- Ernest Cline on the Blade Runner scene in READY PLAYER ONE that never was
- What Blade Runner 2049 teaches about price and value
- More Human Than Human: Blade Runner looks at our dystopian future
|‘Blade Runner’ by Christopher Cox|
Episode 6: Blade Runner 2049
- The following vids are of a series of special episodes that were created by the "Let's Play Blade Runner" team. The aim is basically to see as much as possible of the material in the game, and what is impossible to see with a single playthrough. The basic idea here, by the creators, was that each playthrough of the game was (potentially) different from the previous ones, thus increasing the replayability value. The missing content was recreated using the BladeRunner engine (WIP) in ScummVM. Enjoy!
If anyone has comments, feedback, or questions, please feel free to post them in the Comment section below. And if you'd like to contribute, or recommend Blade Runner-related art, music, video, podcast, or article, you may do so at Kipple@KippleZone.com.
And remember to follow @OffWorldNews on Twitter to receive these and other Blade Runner related news items, (including movie showings, specials, and more not featured in this newsletter), as it comes in.
"Have a better one!"