Welcome to another edition of the OFF-WORLD NEWS Digest.
In the news ...
- Blade Runner: Revelations will use VR to bridge films’ stories. The dark futuristic detective film Blade Runner inspired an entire generation of sci-fi movies and games, yet interactive Blade Runner experiences have proved elusive until recently. Thankfully, Seismic has announced that its new VR game Blade Runner: Revelations came out on May 4, bridging the gap between the original film and last year’s sequel, Blade Runner 2049. More HERE.
- There have been some nods to Blade Runner in season four of Amazon Studio's Bosch. From shots taken inside (and outside) of The Bradbury Building to Bosch saying to his ex-wife (over the telephone) "Have a better one." Pretty cool.
Now for some articles, art, music, videos, podcasts, and some miscellaneous!
|"You've got the wrong guy, pal." by Vance Kelly|
- Episode I: Blade Runner and What Makes Us Human
- Episode XI: Blade Runner 2049's Guide to Parenting
- Territory➡︎Screen Graphics➡︎Blade Runner 2049
- 9732 Blade Runner Final Release. A final release containing minor updates is now available. More HERE.
If anyone has comments, feedback, or questions, please feel free to post them in the Comment section below. And if you'd like to contribute, or recommend Blade Runner-related art, music, video, podcast, or article, you may do so at Kipple@KippleZone.com.
And remember to follow @OffWorldNews on Twitter to receive these and other Blade Runner related news items, (including movie showings, specials, and more not featured in this newsletter), as it comes in.
Be sure to visit KippleZone's Pinterest page for more Blade Runner images and videos; from behind-the-scenes photos to fan art, figures, and props! And, for more Blade Runner fanfiction, be sure to visit KippleZone.
"Have a better one!"